Electric Pallet Training
Electric pallet trucks are most commonly found working in warehouses and loading goods vehicles via dock levelling loading bays, they can be rider operated with or without a stand.
Ace Trainers deliver professional accredited training in the safe operation and driving of Forklift Truck Training.
- Course introduction and induction
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 – approved code of practice
- Operator safety and observation
- Pre-Shift checks
- Defect reporting procedures
- Lift Truck stability – engineering principles and weight assessment
- Driving within simulated working conditions
- Manoeuvring skills
- Rated capacity/load centre
- Hydraulic system and use of the controls
- Stacking/de-stacking – load handling skills
- Vehicle loading and offloading
- Refuelling and recharging procedures including battery handling and housing
- Theoretical examination
- Practical examination
When conducting training at customers’ premises we will require the following: an open area either indoors or outdoors, a number of pallets both empty and loaded, the use of any racking if available and a room in which to carry out the theory training.
As an accredited training organisation we can offer a National photo ID certificate for no additional cost. This then enables the Trainee to operate any Electric (with permission) anywhere in the UK. Their names and details are kept on a National Operators Registration Scheme Database. The certificate is valid throughout the UK and will be recognised by both employment agencies and perspective employers.
*This is optional, and if employers prefer, we can supply in-house certificates, only allowing the candidates to operate for your company Only.*
All training is accredited via ITSSAR – Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register