Very Narrow Aisle Truck
The Narrow Aisle Forklift Truck is used in industry inside a warehouse. They are guided by either a rail or wire system and the operator only steers them when moving from one aisle to another. They are either a Very Narrow Aisle Man Up Forklift, where the operator is raised up to the picking level, or Very Narrow Aisle Man Down Forklift, where the operator stays on ground level. Operators of the VNA Forklift truck are required to hold a certificate of training which shows they have attended a training course and passed a test to a set national standard.
Ace Trainers hold ITSSAR accreditation and are able to offer Forklift Truck Training at customer premises around the UK. Certificates can be restricted to “in-house” to suit the job role of the operator or nationally accredited with ITSSAR.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Battery maintenance and charging procedures of VNA Truck
- Pre-use checks of Narrow Aisle Forklifts
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Very Narrow Aisle Truck
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas including entry and aisle safety
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
As an accredited training organisation we can offer a National photo ID certificate for no additional cost. This then enables the Trainee to operate any machine (with permission) anywhere in the UK. Their names and details are kept on a National Operators Registration Scheme Database. The certificate is valid throughout the UK and will be recognised by both employment agencies and perspective employers.
*This is optional, and if employers prefer, we can supply in-house certificates, only allowing the candidates to operate for your company Only.*
All training is accredited via ITSSAR – Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register
This course may only be run at the customer’s premises and is not available at our training centre.