Drivetrain Solutions Ltd has been given authority from DVSA to temporarily hold remote DCPC courses. Below are the full details you need to attend our webinars.
All training will be split into smaller bite-size sessions of 3.5 hours each but held on consecutive days so that both Modules count as 7 hours.
Dates for DCPC eLearning Webinars.
Monday 20th April 2020 – Mod 1 (3.5 hours) + Tuesday 21st April – Mod 2 (3.5 hours) = 7 hours
Wednesday 22nd April 2020 – Mod 4 (3.5 hours) + Thursday 23rd April 2020 – Mod 5 (3.5 hours) = 7 hours
Friday 24th April 2020 – Mod 1 (3.5 hours) + Saturday 25th April 2020 – Mod 3 (3.5 hours) = 7 hours
Monday 27th April 2020 – Mod 6 Part 1 (3.5 hours) + Tuesday 28th April 2020 – Mod 6 Part 2 (3.5 hours) = 7 hours
Wednesday 29th April 2020 – Mod 7 (3.5 hours) + Thursday 30th April 2020 – Mod 8 (3.5 hours) = 7 hours
TOTAL = 35 HOURS
Courses will plan to start at 08:45 hours on each day unless advised otherwise by email.
– Courses will be split into two 3 ½ hour sessions to be held on consecutive days. To be able to qualify for 7 hours of Periodic Training you will need to attend and take part in the two relevant 3 ½ sessions in full.
– Booking and payment should be made via our website for the dates you wish to attend the eLearning courses. This is the preferred method of booking and paying for your course. Please make sure you leave all your details so that we can communicate with you.
– Alternatively, payments can be made by card over the phone (07775 902 316) or by BACS by special arrangement, but cash and cheque payments will not be accepted at this time.
– You must have access to a PC or tablet to attend the eLearning course. Mobile phones will not be accepted as the screen is too small. Ideally, for the best sound quality for listening and speaking, you will need either a headset with an integrated microphone or earphones and microphone for the best experience.
– You will need access to an internet connection.
– When you have paid for your course, you will receive an email from us with the following:
– an attachment which will be the Registration Form. Please complete this fully, sign and then scan and email back. Or take a photo of it and email it back to us.
– The same email will ask you to take a photo of both sides of your Driving Licence and Driver CPC card (DQC). Then email the photo’s to us. This is needed so that we can check that you are eligible to take the course, for ID and the source information we need to be able to upload your successful completion of 7 hours of Periodic Training to the DVSA Recording & Evidencing system.
– When this process has been completed, we will send you another email which will give you instructions of time and date of the eLearning course. It will also give you a one-time PIN to allow you to login to the session at the appropriate time. You will not need any special software as this will be downloaded when you log on.
– A roll call will be held when you login and we will also check your identity against the photo on your driving licence.
– You will be given a briefing about how the session will be run and what to do to gain the full benefits available to you.
– Places are limited for each course, so it will be wise to book as early as you can.
– Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate will be generated and emailed to you.